5th Birthday Party- Star Wars Characters in Dress Up

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
Adele
Cadet
Cadet

5th Birthday Party- Star Wars Characters in Dress Up

Post by Adele »

Hi there,

I have a 5 year old boy who is Star Wars mad and he is not keen on doing anything other than something Star Wars-ish for his birthday. All his mates are having parties at Rainbows End however he is happy with just a Clone birthday cake so that 'everyone gets a piece'. My question is: the people that dress up as Star Wars characters for the Christmas Parades - are any of them available to do a surprise visit for his party? And at what expense? He would be really excited and I would love to be able to organise this as a surprise for him but also for my husband!! Also, any other Star Wars birthday ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks heaps for your replies - from an excited Mum hoping to make her boys dreams come true! :-)
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 5th Birthday Party- Star Wars Characters in Dress Up

Post by MattG »

Hi Adele - the costumers of the Outpost-42 Garrison (Imperials) and Naboo Outpost/Rebel Legion (hero characters) sometimes make appearances at birthday parties of younger fans. They are hobbyists who donate their time to fundraise for charity - appearances are generally done in exchange for a donation to a children's charity. If you would like to put in a formal request to them, you can do so to the official email address of Outpost-42: O42.501st@gmail.com
Adele
Cadet
Cadet

Re: 5th Birthday Party- Star Wars Characters in Dress Up

Post by Adele »

Goodness me, I thought I had a number of the characters sussed buy those ones mean not a lot to me. Thanks heaps for the contact though. Sounds perfect! :)