Elstree 1976 - Confessions of a Stormtrooper

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
darthjohnnyb
Cadet
Cadet

Elstree 1976 - Confessions of a Stormtrooper

Post by darthjohnnyb »

I don't know if anyone else has seen this Kickstarter project - but it's hit target and is moving to production. I have backed it, and today I was sent a link to an article on the Daily Telegraph in the UK where some snippets from some of the interviews are shared.

There are some interesting "Behind-the-scenes" stories from those who were actors and had small parts in the movie like Gold Leader, or Cantina Alien (or occassionaly big parts as in the case of David Prowse who was Darth Vader but had his voice replaced by James Earl Jones and his face replaced by another actor for Darth's unmasking!).

The link to the article about it in the Daily Telegraph is below:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film ... ooper.html

Hopefully others find it as interesting as I did.

Cheers,
John
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Elstree 1976 - Confessions of a Stormtrooper

Post by Bazzack »

Great to see that it hit Target!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

I saw the trailer for this a little while back. Definitely looks interesting and worth checking out when it's all done.

I'm quite enjoying this sort of project - fan made/historic/behind the scenes-type documentaries - in general. Enjoyed Plastic Galaxy, and must get around to watching The Force Within Us (the follow-up to The Force Among Us).
Anaria
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Anaria »

Sounds really cool - I love hearing stories from SW film production, like Peter Sumner's talk at Pop Kulcha about his days on set as an Imperial officer in ANH. Looking forward to checking it out :)
Rebel Legion - former LAC
Costume website FB page SWNZ FB