Star Wars actors trashing Star Wars

General Star Wars discussion, including the latest movie and television series news.
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Star Wars actors trashing Star Wars

Post by AaroKin »

https://cosmicbook.news/john-boyega-tra ... -star-wars

I've been seeing a few of these articles pop up every now and then the closer Episode IX gets to being released and I'm hoping JB is just trolling the haters because Finn has always been my favourite of the newer characters...I know he wasnt happy with Episode VIIIs character development but the relationship between Rose and Finn was the part of the film I enjoyed the most so having him come out after the release of IX and dump on it would be a huge let down. Mark Hamill has voiced his objection about Luke's story arch but in his case hes earned the right to and I've found his comments to be dead on.

When GL sold the rights to Disney I saw a few articles where Anthony Daniels bagged the Prequels....he wasn't brave enough to do it when he thought GL could replace him. Since reading those Ive purchased next to nothing in C3PO merchandise and the things I have gotten hes been packed in with other figures, I hope its not the case now with Finn.
2018 Star Wars Fan Awards
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars actors trashing Star Wars

Post by MattG »

Bit tired of click-baity articles trying to stir up outrage. CosmicBook.News is infamous for this.
AaroKin
Captain
Captain

Re: Star Wars actors trashing Star Wars

Post by AaroKin »

MattG wrote:Bit tired of click-baity articles trying to stir up outrage. CosmicBook.News is infamous for this.

I know where you're coming from Matt, it's just they aren't the only ones writing about this.

And hey not all negative posts are bad because after reading a few interviews conducted with Anthony Daniels saying not so great things about GL and the Prequels I saved a ton of money on 3PO merchandise.....well except for the red arm version, knowing AD hated it so much gives me pleasure to buy hahahahaha
2018 Star Wars Fan Awards