Introductions

All friendly discussions not directly related to Star Wars. Includes 'Introductions' section.
Forum rules
1: Personal attacks on individuals or groups, direct or indirect, are considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is a supportive community.
2: The posting of content or language deemed unsuitable for a general audience is considered contrary to the SWNZ mission. SWNZ is an inclusive community.
lostnz
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Introductions

Post by lostnz »

Hi Everyone

Im kate relatively new to this whole thing but have been reading up on the 501st and the things that the 42nd get up to here in nz and decided that this is a good place to start getting connected with like minded people thanks for having me on board
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Hey Kate, welcome to the boards! :)
thehiflyer
Colonel
Colonel

Post by thehiflyer »

Hey! Welcome to the boards!
WTB: MIB VOTC C-3PO,TCW BATTLE PACK CAPTAIN FORDO, TCW AT-TE
lostnz
Ensign
Ensign

Post by lostnz »

hi all

im looking for anyone in hamilton im looking at putting together my own suit and am not the most creative or crafty so any local help would be a huge help.
badges2nz
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by badges2nz »

Hutt-trooper wrote:Hi all

I just came across this great forum while investigating doing my first trooper outfit
Im In Lower Hutt, and have been a huge SW since seeing them back as a kid (not that I've grown up yet). Shelves in the lounge proudly hold original my kenner collection, like AT-AT, AT-ST, Slave 1, Rancor and more... I cant say my wife loves them, and she tolerates me....
Looks like i'll need to contact oota goota once I'm allowed to PM...
MTFBWY all
Mark
Hi Hutt trooper, nice to see someone else from the windy region on board, wives can be like that, I got a bank loan ($3500.) out for my new Vader costume without telling my wife, I'm lucky that she can be tolerant as well. :D :D
Doomsday and Armageddon got together and had a baby and man is it ugly.
oota goota
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by oota goota »

lostnz wrote:hi all

im looking for anyone in hamilton im looking at putting together my own suit and am not the most creative or crafty so any local help would be a huge help.
Hey lost Snibo is Hamilton based give him a yell. There's also another member who is getting my kit and he's in Ham East :)
ZY-Fighter
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ZY-Fighter »

Hi all! Zac here, 27, currently in Hawera but Wanganui born and raised. First exposure to SW was seeing ANH Special Edition on the big screen aged 9 - been a fan ever since. Former KOTOR, BF and Force Commander player, not a toy collector (I do Transformers and model planes though) but if something grabs me....!

Wanted to join to follow the TFA and Rebels talk, and meet fellow fans.

There has been an awakening!
Zac in Whanganui
thehiflyer
Colonel
Colonel

Post by thehiflyer »

ZY-Fighter wrote:Hi all! Zac here, 27, currently in Hawera but Wanganui born and raised. First exposure to SW was seeing ANH Special Edition on the big screen aged 9 - been a fan ever since. Former KOTOR, BF and Force Commander player, not a toy collector (I do Transformers and model planes though) but if something grabs me....!

Wanted to join to follow the TFA and Rebels talk, and meet fellow fans.

There has been an awakening!
Hey man - welcome to the boards! Youll find a large variety of collectors here with a love of Star Wars - Im also into Transformers, GI Joes, Marvel, DC, gaming & retro gaming and a whole bunch of other things :)

Enjoy!
Hads
WTB: MIB VOTC C-3PO,TCW BATTLE PACK CAPTAIN FORDO, TCW AT-TE
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

Hey Zac, nice to have you on board. As Hads says, we've got the full gamut of collectors/hobbyists floating around here, and the EP7 + Rebels topics are going to go wide and long over the next year.
ZY-Fighter
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ZY-Fighter »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I haven't even posted on FB how I feel about the TFA trailer...cos I can't find the words for my excitement! I haven't seen any eps of Rebels yet (my laptop is out of action thanks to cats nibbling the power cable) so I'm still hoping against hope we get it here.

Forgot to mention my fiancee has all three Lego SW games for 360, we both love 'em though she's not as into the movies as me. In fact i showed her the teaser for TFA (my second viewing) on Sunday night and at the end she said "That's it?"
Zac in Whanganui