SWNZ Forums

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules: The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
 #9161  by Andiamo
 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 am
Thanks to Bazzak for the Shocktrooper. Immaculately packed to protect mint carded figure from the Auckland deluge. Top effort.
Last edited by Andiamo on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #9178  by BobaFett420
 Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 am
More Thanks to Bazzak as usual on time and intact :D
 #10946  by Reverend Strone
 Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:52 am
Time for some fresh feedback. I just concluded a one for one swap with noel0leon and it went very well: a friendly, patient, communicative and fair minded trader - the best kind. :)

I must also credit farmboynz, who also enabled this trade through his own kind heartedness and generosity, which was really awesome. Thanks mate. I hope to make it up to you some day too.
 #11441  by Archon Revuge
 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:12 am
Just bought an amazing stormtrooper holster off fredstar. Freddy was friendly, prompt, and accommodating- and the price was great too! Stand-up guy :)
 #11445  by farmboynz
 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:53 am
Reverend Strone wrote:Another excellent trade with farmboynz, always such a pleasure to deal with. :)
right back at you Daniel, also a pleasure and can I say that's some nice handwriting you have there
my address labels never look that's flash :D
 #13446  by cadium
 Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:46 am
Hello folks,
A wee while back I ordered a stormtrooper belt from fredstar. The belt is very nice quality, with a lot of care and attention to detail apparent. Fredstar's communication was top notch and delivery was very quick. Thoroughly recommended. I have a 36" waist and you probably would not want to be much stouter without asking for a longer belt (I don't know if he does this).
Thanks Fredstar.
 #13447  by cadium
 Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:53 am
And another thumbs up for oota goota's storm trooper armour. Oota kept me informed every step of the way when creating my suit. Delivery was on time and as promised and the parts were very high quality. All my questions are answered promptly and oota is always helpful and encouraging.
Thanks oota goota.