FS ANH Sandtrooper costume

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
Green1000
Ensign
Ensign

FS ANH Sandtrooper costume

Post by Green1000 »

Sale includes assembled and weathered, "OGA" body armor, “CAP” Helmet (+USB fan set up to keep cool, BYO powerbank), assembled and weathered "Dirtyboy" move along trooper style pack, canvas MP40 shoulder pouch, two small leather mauser belt pouches, orange full sized pauldron, and size 12 weathered boots (I also have an extra set of new black chelsea boots freshly painted white ready to be weathered to be included)

I will NOT be including the DLT19 blaster from in the photo, or the neck seal (it would be best if you got your own black compression gear for underneath the armor, but you can have my old stuff).

The suit + accessories were assembled by me, for me, and currently have shims attached to the kidney plate to fill it out for a larger person. I am 185cm tall out of costume, and weigh around 100-110kg depending on how soon it is after Christmas.

Build log for the suit is here: http://nz501st.com/forum/index.php?topic=1166.0

This suit has been approved for me in the 501st Legion since 2014, but it will need to fit you well to gain your own approval if thats what you are seeking.

it would also look amazing on a mannequin!

I'm selling this suit as I have some very large dental bills to pay...

Let’s be honest, I’ll end up spending the money on making a new costume in the near future. Price is totally negotiable but is based on similar suits on the MEPD forums, although those are in the US and without the pack.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/antiques-coll ... 501901.htm Currently on Trade me for $1800

Green1000
Ensign
Ensign

Re: FS ANH Sandtrooper costume

Post by Green1000 »

SOLD!