For Sale: POTF POTJ EP1 CW OTC ROTS Saga 30AC (05 Dec 2015)

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
Sunstormer
Cadet
Cadet

For Sale: POTF POTJ EP1 CW OTC ROTS Saga 30AC (05 Dec 2015)

Post by Sunstormer »

Hello everyone,
I joined the forums recently and it's my first time posting :)

Perhaps a bit about me first. I used to collect Star Wars until around 2008 during the days of The 30th Anniversary Collection. I've never really been active on any forums or boards, and was just content and happy to collect on the side. I was a MISB collector (please don't hate me! :) ) and was also collecting Transformers at the time. Since then, I've decided to focus on just Transformers (again, please don't hate me! :) ), but I never really got around to selling off the Star Wars collection due to nostalgic reasons (and I guess I tend to hoard stuff, lol). The collection has since been sitting in storage and honestly, it's a more than a little heartwrenching, but it now seems like the right time to get them better homes where they'll be appreciated. I hope being a new member doesn't put anyone off any purchases though :)

Here's some links to my feedback on Trade Me and eBay from years of buying and selling. Just hoping to instill some confidence in those thinking of purchasing from me :)

Trade Me:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Feedba ... ber=806522

eBay:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback

Some info about me as seller:
- I only charge actual postage costs using ParcelPost Tracked from NZ Post.
- All items are new and sealed in nice minty condition cards/boxes unless otherwise noted. I selected the best packaging whenever possible.
- All items will be packed very carefully with adequate padding around the items.
- Pick-up is available too (and likely the only option for large items), and I'm in the Ellerslie area.
- It's a long list and I'm happy to provide pics if requested, it just may take me a day or so to get out to the storage place.
- Please note, some items will go onto Trade Me if there's lack of interest. I'll certainly keep the list as up-to-date as possible.

It's been a while since I've watched the prices of some of the items so I apologise if any of the prices seem untoward. Please let me know if they are and I'm sure we can work something out.

Power of the Force 2 (1995-2000)
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi (long lightsaber variant) $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Darth Vader (long lightsaber variant) $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Luke Skywalker (short lightsaber/short tray variant) $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Fighter Pilot Gear, long lightsaber variant) $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Luke Skywalker (Dagobah Fatigues, short lightsaber/short tray variant) $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Yoda $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Greedo $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Tatooine Stormtrooper (Sandtrooper) $15.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Death Star Gunner $12.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Jawas $12.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Disguise) $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead) $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) R5-D4 $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Photo) Tusken Raider (closed left-hand variant) $10.00
Power of the Force (Red, Holofoil) Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi $35.00
Power of the Force (Red, Holofoil) Stormtrooper $15.00
Power of the Force (Green, Photo) Han Solo $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Photo) Boba Fett $20.00
Power of the Force (Green, Photo) Leia in Boushh Disguise - 2 available, bubbles yellowed, $5.00 each
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Boba Fett $15.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) C-3P0 $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Chewbacca - 2 available, $10.00 each
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Darth Vader $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Princess Leia Organa $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) R2-D2 $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Figher Pilot Gear) $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) TIE Fighter Pilot $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Yoda $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Han Solo (Carbonite) $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Greedo $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Bespin Han Solo $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) EV-9D9 $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Gamorrean Guard $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Malakili (Rancor Keeper) $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Nien Nunb $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Holofoil) Luke Skywalker (Ceremonial Outfit) $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Darth Vader $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Han Solo $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Stormtrooper $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Han Solo (Carbonite) $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Disguise) $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Hoth Rebel Soldier $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Emperor Palpatine $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Han Solo (Endor Gear) - 2 available, $10.00 each
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard) - bubble yellowed, $5.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Princess Leia Organa (Jabba's Prisoner) $15.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Rebel Fleet Trooper - bubble yellowed, $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Admiral Ackbar $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Grand Moff Tarkin - 2 available, $12.00 each
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Emperor's Royal Guard $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Gamorrean Guard $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Death Star Trooper $15.00
Power of the Force (Green, Freeze Frame) Ree-Yees $15.00
Power of the Force (Green, Flashback Photo) Emperor Palpatine w/Force Lightning $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, Flashback Photo) Yoda $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, Flashback Photo) Anakin Skywalker $10.00
Power of the Force (Green, CommTech) Admiral Motti $15.00
Power of the Force (Green, CommTech) Princess Leia $15.00
Power of the Force (Red) Deluxe Luke Skywalker w/Desert Sport Skiff $12.00
Power of the Force (Red) Deluxe Han Solo w/Smuggler Flight Pack $12.00
Power of the Force (Red) Deluxe Crowd Control Stormtrooper $12.00
Power of the Force (Red) Playset Detention Block Rescue $20.00
Power of the Force (Red) Playset Death Star Escape $20.00
Power of the Force (Red) Vehicle Rebel Snowspeeder (Electronic) $70.00
Power of the Force Kellogg's Mail-Away Exclusive Han Solo as Stormtrooper (w/white mailer box) $12.00
Power of the Force (Green, CommTech) Fan Club Exclusve Wuher - 2 available, $20.00 each
Power of the Force (Green) Cinema Scene Mynock Hunt (Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Mynock) $30.00
Power of the Force (Green) Creature Set Tauntaun w/Han Solo in Hoth Gear $65.00
Power of the Force (Green) Max Rebo Band Pairs - Set of 3 - Barquin D'an & Droopy McCool, Joh Yowza & Sy Snootles, Max Rebo & Doda Bodonawieedo $80.00
Power of the Force (Green) Playset Endor Attack $55.00
Power of the Force (Green) Vehicle A-Wing Fighter w/A-Wing Pilot $55.00
Power of the Force (Green) Vehicle Y-Wing Fighter w/Rebel Alliance Pilot $110.00

Episode 1 (1999-2000)
Episode 1 Basic Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine) - 3 available, $10.00 each
Episode 1 Basic Anakin Skywalker (Naboo) $10.00
Episode 1 Basic Anakin Skywalker (Naboo Pilot) $10.00
Episode 1 Basic Darth Maul (Jedi Duel) $10.00
Episode 1 Basic Darth Sidious Holograph $15.00
Episode 1 Basic Jar Jar Binks (w/Gungan Battle Staff) $15.00
Episode 1 Basic Queen Amidala (Naboo) $10.00
Episode 1 Basic Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Master) $10.00
Episode 1 Basic Naboo Royal Guard $15.00
Episode 1 Basic R2-B1 $25.00
Episode 1 Basic TC-14 - 2 available, $20.00 each
Episode 1 Basic Jar Jar Binks (Naboo Swamp) $25.00
Episode 1 Basic Pit Droids (2-Pack) $15.00
Episode 1 Basic Queen Amidala (Battle) $30.00
Episode 1 Basic Sio Bibble $25.00

Power of the Jedi (2000-2002)
Power of the Jedi Basic R2-Q5 (Imperial Astromech Droid) $25.00
Power of the Jedi Deluxe Darth Maul w/Sith Attack Droid $20.00
Power of the Jedi Deluxe Luke Skywalker w/Echo Base Bacta Tank $25.00
Power of the Jedi Playset Fan Club Exclusive Carbon Freezing Chamber w/Bespin Security Guard $85.00
Power of the Jedi Vehicle Target Exclusive B-Wing w/Sullustan Pilot $85.00
Power of the Jedi Vehicle Toys R' Us Exclusive Imperial AT-ST & Speeder Bike w/Paploo $70.00

Star Tours (2002)
Star Tours Collection 1 - Set of 3 - G2-4T, RX-24 "Rex", R3-D3 - $60.00
Star Tours Collection 2 - Set of 3 - DL-X2, R4-M9, WEG-1618 - $60.00
Star Tours Collection 3 - Set of 3 - G2-9T, R5-D2, SK-Z38 - $60.00
Star Tours Collection 4 - Set of 3 - 3T-RNE, G3-5LE, MSE-1T - $80.00
Star Tours Jedi Mickey & Yoda w/Display Stand - $35.00

Star Wars Saga (2002-2003)
Figure Lot: $150.00
Star Wars Saga 02/11 Battle Droid (Arena Battle)
Star Wars Saga 02/26 Luminara Unduli - Signed by actress Mary Oyaya
Star Wars Saga 02/33 Endor Soldier
Star Wars Saga 02/48 Destroyer Droid (Geonosis Battle)
Star Wars Saga 02/49 Clone Trooper (Republic Gunship Pilot)
Star Wars Saga 02/53 Yoda (Jedi High Council)
Star Wars Saga 02/54 Rebel Trooper (Tantive IV Defender)
Star Wars Saga 02/55 Imperial Officer
Star Wars Saga 02/56 Eeth Koth (Jedi Master)
Star Wars Saga 02/57 Teebo

Star Wars Saga 03/01-16, (Gold) 03/17-41 - Full Figure Set $610.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) 04/01-21 - Full Figure Set $310.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) 03/34 McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper $20.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Anakin Skywalker w/Force-Flipping Attack $15.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Anakin Skywalker w/Lightsaber Slashing Action & Geonosian Warrior $15.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe C-3P0 w/Droid Factory Assembly Line $15.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Clone Trooper w/Speeder Bike $25.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Flying Geonosian w/Sonic Blaster & Attack Pod $20.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Jango Fett (Kamino Showdown) $15.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Mace Windu w/Blast-Apart Battle Droid (Red Droid Variant) $15.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Mace Windu w/Blast-Apart Battle Droid (Beige Droid Variant) $15.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Obi-Wan Kenobi (Kamino Showdown) $15.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Spider Droid $30.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Super Battle Droid Builder w/Droid Factory Assembly Mold $30.00
Star Wars Saga Deluxe Yoda w/Force Powers & Super Battle Droid $15.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Ultra C-3P0 w/Escape Pod (Tatooine Escape) $30.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Ultra Ewok w/Attack Glider (Assault on Endor) $35.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Ultra General Rieekan w/Hoth Tactical Screen (Hoth Evacuation) $35.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Ultra Jabba's Palace Court Denizens (Jabba's Palace) $50.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Ultra Jabba the Hutt (Jabba's Palace) $50.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Ultra Wampa w/Hoth Cave (Hoth Attack) $55.00
Star Wars Saga New York Toy Fair 2002 Exclusive Silver Darth Vader w/red chrome lightsaber $80.00
Star Wars Saga Celebration II Exclusive Commander Jorg Sacul - 2 available, $40.00 each
Star Wars Saga Walmart Exclusive Holiday 2002 Edition R2-D2 & C-3P0 (w/Display Stand, Christmas Card & Envelope) $35.00
Star Wars Saga Summer Convention 2003 / Fan Club Exclusive Silver Boba Fett - 3 available, $25.00 each
Star Wars Saga Fan Club Exclusive Holiday 2003 Edition Yoda (w/Display Stand, Christmas Card & Envelope) $25.00
Star Wars Saga Toys R' Us Exclusive Silver Clone Trooper - 2 available, $15.00 each
Star Wars Saga SDCC 2004 Exclusive Silver Sandtrooper $20.00
Star Wars Saga Multipack Toys R' Us Exclusive Imperial Forces (Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, AT-ST Driver, R4-I9, Mouse Droid, Interrogator Droid, Tripod Cannon) $60.00
Star Wars Saga Multipack Toys R' Us Exclusive The Battle of Hoth (Princess Leia, Chewbacca, R3-A2, Luke Skywalker w/Tauntaun) $60.00
Star Wars Saga Multipack Toys R' Us Exclusive Ultimate Bounty (Bossk, Boba Fett, IG-88, Aurra Sing w/Swoop Bike) $55.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Multipack Toys R' Us Exclusive Jedi Warriors (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Nikto Jedi, Containment Field) $50.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Multipack Toys R' Us Exclusive Skirmish at Carkoon (Han Solo, Klaatu, Barada, Nikto Skiff Guard, Sail Barge Cannon) $50.00
Star Wars Saga Screen Scene Death Star Trash Compactor - Set of 2 (1 of 2: Luke Skywalker & Han Solo, 2 of 2: Princess Leia & Chewbacca) $85.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Screen Scene Jedi High Council - Set of 2 (1 of 2: Mace Windu, Oppo Rancisis & Even Piell, 2 of 2: Yarael Poof, Depa Billaba & Yaddle) $85.00
Star Wars Saga (Gold) Screen Scene Geonosian War Room - Set of 2 (1 of 2: Poggle the Lesser, Count Dooku & San Hill, 2 of 2: Nute Gunray, Passel Argente & Shu Mai) $85.00
Star Wars Saga Vehicle Anakin Skywalker's Swoop Bike $25.00
Star Wars Saga Vehicle Darth Tyranus' Geonosian Speeder Bike $25.00
Star Wars Saga Vehicle Toys R' Us Exclusive Red Leader's X-Wing Fighter w/Garven Dreis $160.00

The Clone Wars (Animated) (2003)
Full Figure Set $210.00
The Clone Wars (Animated) Anakin Skywalker
The Clone Wars (Animated) Asajj Ventress
The Clone Wars (Animated) Mace Windu
The Clone Wars (Animated) Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Clone Wars (Animated) Clone Trooper (White)
The Clone Wars (Animated) Clone Trooper (Captain, Red)
The Clone Wars (Animated) Clone Trooper (Commander, Yellow)
The Clone Wars (Animated) Clone Trooper (Lieutenant, Blue)
The Clone Wars (Animated) Count Dooku
The Clone Wars (Animated) Durge
The Clone Wars (Animated) Yoda
The Clone Wars (Animated) ARC Trooper
The Clone Wars (Animated) Anakin Skywalker (Battle Damage)
The Clone Wars (Animated) General Grievous

The Clone Wars (Realistic) (2003)
The Clone Wars (Realistic) 03/42-51 - Full Figure Set (includes 03/43 ARC Trooper (Red)) $150.00

Extra Figures:
The Clone Wars (Realistic) 03/43 ARC Trooper (Red) $20.00

The Clone Wars (Realistic) Deluxe Clone Trooper w/Speeder Bike $25.00
The Clone Wars (Realistic) Deluxe Durge w/Swoop Bike - bubble yellowed, $30.00
The Clone Wars (Realistic) Multipack Clone Troopers (three white Clones) $30.00
The Clone Wars (Realistic) Multipack Clone Troopers (two white Clones, one blue standing Clone) - 2 available, $30.00 each
The Clone Wars (Realistic) Multipack Clone Troopers (two white Clones, one yellow kneeling Clone w/Field Scanner) $30.00
The Clone Wars (Realistic) Multipack Destroyer Droid Battle Launcher (Destroyer Droid, retracted Destroyer Droid, Battle Launcher) - 2 available, one set w/bubble yellowed $25.00, second set $30.00
The Clone Wars (Realistic) Multipack Droid Army (Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Destroyer Droid) - bubble yellowed, $20.00
The Clone Wars (Realistic) Multipack Jedi Knight Army (three Jedi Knights) $30.00
The Clone Wars (Realistic) Value Pack - Set of 3 - Anakin Skywalker & Clone Trooper (Blue), ARC Trooper & Clone Trooper (White), Yoda & Clone Trooper (Yellow) - includes two display cases w/headboards and custom hangers, $80.00
The Clone Wars (Realistic) Vehicle Geonosian Fighter w/Geonosian Pilot $55.00

The Original Trilogy Collection (2004-2005)
The Original Trilogy Collection 01-38 - Full Figure Set $570.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Post-OTC 05/01-08, 05/11-16 - Full Figure Set - note 05/09 and 05/10 unreleased, $210.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Vintage - Set of 12 (Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, C-3P0, Lando Calrissian, Yoda, Boba Fett, Chewbacca, R2-D2, Stormtrooper) $300.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Toys R' Us Exclusive Silver Darth Vader $20.00
The Original Trilogy Collection StarWarsShop.com Exclusive Emperor Palpatine (Executor Transmission) - 2 available w/Star Case, $20.00 each
The Original Trilogy Collection Holiday 2004 Edition Jawas (w/Display Stand, Christmas Card & Envelope) $30.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Encuentros Mexico 2004 Convention Exclusive Luke Skywalker's Encounter with Yoda (w/Interlocking Bases) $60.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Star Wars Battlefront Exclusive Scout Trooper - 2 available, one w/creased top of card $20.00, second figure $25.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Special Edition 500th Figure Darth Vader (w/Meditation Chamber) $25.00
The Original Trilogy Collection StarWarsShop.com Exclusive Holiday 2005 Edition Holiday Darth Vader (Red) $35.00
The Original Trilogy Collection SDCC 2005 Exclusive Holographic Princess Leia - 2 available w/Star Case (one Star Case yellowed) $25.00 each
The Original Trilogy Collection Internet Exclusive Wedge Antilles - w/Star Case, $20.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Multipack Entertainment Earth Exclusive Clone Trooper (Troop Builder 4-Pack) - Set of 4 - White, White w/Battle Damage, Colored, Colored w/Battle Damage $160.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Multipack Toys R' Us Exclusive Endor Ambush (Han Solo, Rebel Trooper, Wicket, Logray, Scout Trooper w/Imperial Speeder Bike) $50.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Multipack Toys R' Us Exclusive Naboo Final Combat (Naboo Palace Guard, Battle Droid, Gungan Soldier, Captain Tarpals w/Kaadu) $50.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Multipack Walmart Exclusive Commemorative Trilogy DVD Collection - Set of 3 (ANH: Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, C-3P0, R2-D2, TESB: Han Solo, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, ROTJ: Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Stormtrooper) $70.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Screen Scene Jedi High Council - Scene 1-4 - Set of 4 (Scene 1: Qui-Gon Jinn, Ki-Adi Mundi & Yoda, Scene 2: Plo Koon, Obi-Wan Kenobi & Eeth Koth, Scene 3: Anakin Skywalker, Saesee Tiin & Adi Gallia, Scene 4: Shaak Ti, Agen Kolar & Stass Allie) $150.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Screen Scene Mos Eisley Cantina - Scene 1-2 - Set of 2 (Scene 1: Dr. Evazan, Wuher & Kitik Keed'kak, Scene 2: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Pondan Baba & Zutton) $110.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Vehicle Darth Vader's TIE Fighter w/Darth Vader $130.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Vehicle Millennium Falcon (Electronic Lights & Sounds) $260.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Vehicle Diamond Comics Previews Exclusive Sandcrawler w/RA-7 & two Jawas $260.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Vehicle Target Exclusive Slave 1 w/Boba Fett - Boba Fett figure partially detached $140.00
The Original Trilogy Collection Vehicle Toys R' Us Exclusive Y-Wing Fighter w/Y-Wing Pilot $140.00

Revenge of the Sith (2005)
Revenge of the Sith Sneak Preview 1-4 (General Grievous, Tion Medon, Wookiee Warrior, R4-G9) $60.00
Revenge of the Sith 01-68 - Full Figure Set (includes 06 white Clone Trooper/Shocktrooper, 23 blue/red Royal Guard, 33 red/green Clone Commander, 34 white/black Clone Pilot variants) $1,020.00

Extra Figures:
Revenge of the Sith 06 Clone Trooper (White) - 2 available, $15.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 06 Clone Trooper (Shocktrooper) $15.00
Revenge of the Sith 33 Clone Commander (Red) - 3 available, $18.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 33 Clone Commander (Green) - 4 available, $18.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 34 Clone Pilot (White) - 5 available, $12.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 34 Clone Pilot (Black) $15.00
Revenge of the Sith 38 AT-TE Tank Gunner - 2 available, $15.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 41 Clone Trooper (Super Articulated) - 7 available, $15.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 49 Commander Bacara - 3 available, $18.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 54 AT-RT Driver - 5 available, $15.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 57 Commander Bly - 3 available, $20.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 59 Commander Gree - 3 available, $18.00 each
Revenge of the Sith 65 Tactical Ops Trooper - 3 available, $18.00 each

Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Anakin Skywalker (Changes to Darth Vader) $25.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Emperor Palpatine (Changes to Darth Sidious) $20.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe General Grievous (Secret Lightsaber Attack) $25.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Obi-Wan Kenobi (Force Jump Attack) $15.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Clone Trooper (Firing Jet Backpack) - 2 available, $20.00 each
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Darth Vader (Rebuild Darth Vader) $25.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Vulture Droid (blue paint scheme variant) $25.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Vulture Droid (green paint scheme variant) $25.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Yoda w/Can-Cell (Fly Into Battle) $20.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Crab Droid $30.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Spider Droid $30.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Stass Allie w/BARC Speeder $20.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Clone Troopers (three white Clones) $30.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Clone Troopers (two white Clones, one brown standing Clone) - 2 available, $30.00 each
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Clone Troopers (two white Clones, one green kneeling Clone) $30.00
Revenge of the Sith Deluxe Clone Troopers (two white Clones, one blue laying Clone) $30.00
Revenge of the Sith Celebration III Exclusive Darth Vader (w/clamshell) - 2 available, $25.00 each
Revenge of the Sith Target Exclusive Clone Trooper (w/clamshell) - 10 available, $15.00 each
Revenge of the Sith Target Exclusive Darth Vader (Lava Reflection) (w/clamshell) $20.00
Revenge of the Sith Target Exclusive Duel at Mustafar - Set of 2 - Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi (w/clamshells) $35.00
Revenge of the Sith Target Exclusive Utapau Shadow Trooper - 5 available (2 w/Star Cases), $15.00 each
Revenge of the Sith Toys R' Us Exclusive Holographic Yoda (Kashyyyk Transmission) (w/Star Case) - 2 available, $15.00 each
Revenge of the Sith Toys R' Us Exclusive Holographic Emperor Palpatine(w/clamshell) $15.00
Revenge of the Sith StarWarsShop.com Exclusive Covert Ops Clone Trooper (w/Star Case) - 3 available, $25.00
Revenge of the Sith Battle Pack Clone Attack on Coruscant (Clone Trooper Commander, four Clone Troopers) $55.00
Revenge of the Sith Battle Pack Jedi Temple Assault (Darth Vader, Clone Pilot, three Clone Troopers) $55.00
Revenge of the Sith Battle Pack Jedi vs. Sith (Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Asajj Ventress, General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi) $35.00
Revenge of the Sith Battle Pack Jedi vs. Separatists (Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Maul, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett) $45.00
Revenge of the Sith Battle Pack Rebel vs. Empire (Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca) $35.00
Revenge of the Sith Evolutions Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Hero), Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars Commander), Darth Vader (Evil Sith Lord)) $30.00
Revenge of the Sith Evolutions Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper (Grey Set) (Clone Trooper (The Clone Wars), Clone Trooper (The Fall of the Republic), Stormtrooper (The Rebellion)) $40.00
Revenge of the Sith Evolutions Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper (Brown Set) (Clone Trooper (The Clone Wars), Clone Trooper (The Fall of the Republic), Stormtrooper (The Rebellion)) $40.00
Revenge of the Sith Evolutions The Sith (Darth Maul (The Sith Return), Count Dooku (The Clone Wars), Emperor Palpatine (The Republic Falls)) $30.00
Revenge of the Sith Multipack Walmart Exclusive Commemorative Episode III DVD Collection - Set of 3 - Jedi Knights (Collection 1 of 3: Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi), Sith Lords (Collection 2 of 3: Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Count Dooku), Clone Troopers (Collection 3 of 3: three Clone Troopers) $70.00
Revenge of the Sith Playset Mustafar Final Duel w/Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader 90.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle Sneak Preview Anakin's Jedi Starfighter $40.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle AT-RT w/AT-RT Driver $35.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle BARC Speeder w/BARC Trooper $30.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle Doga w/Obi-Wan Kenobi $25.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle Wookiee Flyer w/Wookiee Warrior $35.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle Anakin's Jedi Starfighter $40.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter $40.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle Droid Tri-Fighter $45.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter $50.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle Grievous' Wheel Bike w/General Grievous $50.00
Revenge of the Sith Vehicle Republic Gunship $100.00
Revenge of the Sith 12" Figure Clone Trooper $45.00
Revenge of the Sith 12" Figure General Grievous $65.00
Revenge of the Sith Role Play Clone Trooper Blaster - MIB, $25.00

The Saga Collection (2006-2007)
The Saga Collection 001-074 - Full Figure Set (includes both 017 C-3P0 variants (C-3P0/Battle Droid head attached), both 046 Rebel Trooper variants (white/black)) $1,110.00

Extra Figures:
The Saga Collection 021 Scorch (Republic Commando) - 3 available, $20.00 each
The Saga Collection 022 Firespeeder Pilot $15.00
The Saga Collection 024 Clone Commander Cody - 2 available, $18.00 each
The Saga Collection 026 Clone Trooper (Utapau) - 4 available, $15.00 each
The Saga Collection 057 Clone Trooper (442nd Siege Battalion) $18.00
The Saga Collection 059 Clone Trooper (Fifth Fleet Security) $18.00

The Saga Collection Vintage - Set of 5 - Biker Scout, Greedo, Han Solo (Trench Coat), Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot), Sand People $125.00
The Saga Collection Walmart Exclusive Early Bird Kit (Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, R2-D2, Chewbacca) $50.00
The Saga Collection Walmart Exclusive Separation of the Twins - Set of 2 - Infant Leia Organa w/Bail Organa, Infant Luke Skywalker w/Obi-Wan Kenobi (w/Star Cases) $50.00
The Saga Collection Target Exclusive General Grievous (Demise of Grievous) (w/clamshell) - 2 available, $20.00 each
The Saga Collection SDCC 2006 Exclusive 501st Stormtrooper (w/clamshell) $35.00
The Saga Collection StarWarsShop.com Exclusive Shadow Stormtrooper $25.00
The Saga Collection Ultimate Galactic Hunt Chase Figure - Case of 12 (002 Han Solo (Carbonite), 006 Boba Fett, 009 AT-AT Driver, 011 Snowtrooper x2, 013 Darth Vader, 021 Scorch (Republic Commando), 024 Clone Commander Cody x2, 025 Anakin Skywalker, 028 Obi-Wan Kenobi, 030 General Grievous) - in Hasbro shipping case, $180.00
The Saga Collection Battle Pack Target Exclusive Mace Windu's Attack Battalion (Mace Windu, Clone Commander, three Clone Troopers) $55.00
The Saga Collection Battle Pack Target Exclusive Skirmish in the Senate (Yoda, Emperor Palpatine, two Shocktroopers, Senate Pod) $50.00
The Saga Collection Multipack Entertainment Earth Exclusive Astromech Droid Pack Series I & II (Series I: R4-A22, R2-C4, R3-T2, R2-Q2, R3-T6 w/white mailer box, Series II: R4-E1, R2-X2, R2-M5, R2-A6, R3-Y2 w/white mailer box) $220.00
The Saga Collection Multipack StarWarsShop.com Exclusive Lucas Collector's Set (Zett Jukassa, Baron Papanoida, Terr Taneel, Chi Eekway) $60.00
The Saga Collection Multipack Shared Exclusive Death Star Briefing (Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Admiral Motti, General Tagge, Chief Bast, Officer Cass, Colonel Wulf Yularen) $115.00
The Saga Collection Multipack Internet Exclusive Republic Commando Delta Squad (Delta Three-Eight, Scorch, Fixer, Sev, Sun Fac, two Geonosian Warriors) $160.00
The Saga Collection Vehicle Anakin's Jedi Starfighter $45.00
The Saga Collection Vehicle Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter $45.00
The Saga Collection Vehicle Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter $60.00
The Saga Collection Vehicle Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1 Starfighter $80.00
The Saga Collection Vehicle Target Exclusive Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfighter $65.00
The Saga Collection Vehicle Target Exclusive Rogue Two Snowspeeder w/Zev Senesca $110.00
The Saga Collection Vehicle Target Exclusive TIE Fighter w/Large Scale Wings & TIE Pilot - 2 available, $125.00 each

30th Anniversary Collection (2007-2008)
30th Anniversary Collection 2007 01 Darth Vader w/Coin Album, 02-60 - Full Figure Set $900.00
30th Anniversary Collection 2008 01-15 Figures - Full Figure Set $225.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vintage - Set of 6 (Imperial Snowtrooper, Han Solo (Hoth Outfit), Bossk, Princess Leia Organa (Combat Poncho), Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues), IG-88) $150.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 01 Star Wars: Crimson Empire #6 (Carnor Jax, Kir Kanos) $40.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 02 Star Wars #1 (Darth Vader, Rebel Officer) $40.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 03 Star Wars #2 (Governor Tarkin, Stormtrooper) $25.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 04 Star Wars #3 (Chewbacca, Han Solo) $30.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 05 Star Wars #19 (Quinlan Vos, Vilmarh Grarhk) $30.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 06 Star Wars #4 (Luke Skywalker, R2-D2) $40.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 07 Star Wars: Republic #55 (Obi-Wan Kenobi, ARC Trooper) $35.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 08 Star Wars: The Hunt for Aurra Sing #31 (A'Sharad Hett, Dark Woman) $40.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 09 Star Wars: Infinities #4 (Princess Leia, Darth Vader) $30.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 10 Star Wars: Heir to the Empire #5 (Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade) $35.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 11 Star Wars: Republic #57 (Anakin Skywalker, Assassin Droid) $30.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 12 Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron #24 (Baron Soontir Fel, Hobbie Klivian) 40.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 13 Star Wars: Purge #1 (Koffi Arana, Bultar Swan) $40.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 14 Star Wars: Empire #39 (Lieutenant Jundland, Deena Shan) $35.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 15 Star Wars: Empire #37 (Mouse in Disguise, Basso in Disguise) $40.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack No. 16 Star Wars: Tales #22 (Clone Commando, Super Battle Droid) $40.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack Walmart Exclusive Star Wars #81 (Boba Fett, RA-7 Droid) $30.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack Walmart Exclusive Star Wars: Republic #79 (Commander Keller, Galactic Marine) $40.00
30th Anniversary Collection Comic Pack Walmart Exclusive Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith #4 (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Bail Organa, infant Luke Skywalker, infant Leia Organa) $35.00
30th Anniversary Collection Order 66 - Set of 6 (No. 1 Emperor Palpatine, Commander Thire, No. 2 Mace Windu, Galactic Marine, No. 3 Darth Vader, Commander Bow, No. 4 Obi-Wan Kenobi, AT-RT Driver, No. 5 Anakin Skywalker, Airborne Trooper, No. 6 Yoda, Kashyyyk Trooper) $120.00
30th Anniversary Collection Battle Pack Clone Attack on Coruscant (Clone Trooper Commander, four Clone Troopers) $55.00
30th Anniversary Collection Battle Pack Target Exclusive Ambush on Ilum (Padme Amidala, R2-D2, C-3P0, two Chameleon Droids) $50.00
30th Anniversary Collection Battle Pack Target Exclusive ARC-170 Elite Squad (Astromech Droid, two Clone Trooper Pilots, two ARC-170 Troopers) $55.00
30th Anniversary Collection Battle Pack Target Exclusive AT-RT Assault Squad (two AT-RTs, two AT-RT Drivers, Clone Commander) $85.00
30th Anniversary Collection Battle Pack Target Exclusive Betrayal on Felucia (Aayla Secura, Clone Commander Bly, three Clone Troopers) $80.00
30th Anniversary Collection Battle Pack Walmart Exclusive Treachery on Saleucami (two BARC Speeder Bikes, Commander Neyo, Clone Trooper) $60.00
30th Anniversary Collection Multipack Walmart Exclusive Figrin D'an & The Modal Nodes (Commemorative Tin Collection) $70.00
30th Anniversary Collection Multipack Entertainment Earth Exclusive Republic Elite Forces Mandalorians & Omega Squad $180.00
30th Anniversary Collection Multipack Entertainment Earth Exclusive Republic Elite Forces Mandalorians & Clone Troopers $180.00
30th Anniversary Collection Multipack Shared Exclusive Battlefront II Droid Pack $65.00
30th Anniversary Collection Multipack Shared Exclusive Battlefront II Clone Pack $85.00
30th Anniversary Collection Multipack Walmart Exclusive The Max Rebo Band Jabba's Palace - Set of 2 - Musicians & Entertainers $90.00
30th Anniversary Collection Evolutions The Jedi Legacy $45.00
30th Anniversary Collection Celebration IV Exclusive Concept Luke Skywalker $35.00
30th Anniversary Collection Celebration IV Exclusive Concept R2-D2 & C-3PO $30.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter $65.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle General Grievous' Starfighter $60.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle Hailfire Droid $55.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle AT-AP Walker $60.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle Obi-Wan Kenobi's Starfighter $45.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter $50.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle Sith Infiltrator $50.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle Trade Federation AAT $50.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle TIE Fighter $65.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle V-Wing Starfighter $60.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle Target Exclusive ARC-170 Fighter (Clone Wars) - 2 available, $120.00 each
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle Target Exclusive Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter $55.00
30th Anniversary Collection Vehicle Target Exclusive TIE Bomber w/TIE Bomber Pilot $100.00

Titanium
Titanium Walmart Exclusive Clone Turbo Tank $15.00
Titanium Walmart Exclusive TIE Fighter (White, Titanium Limited) $15.00
Titanium Slave 1 (Silver, Titanium Limited) $15.00
Titanium Millenium Falcon (Episode III, Titanium Limited) $15.00
Titanium Republic Gunship (Clone Wars, Titanium Limited) $15.00

Other
Mr. Potato Head Darth Tater $20.00
Disney Star Wars Ewok 8" Bean Bag - 2 available, $25.00 each
Disney Star Tours Jedi Mickey Mouse 8" Bean Bag $25.00
Quinn81
Ensign
Ensign

Re: For Sale: POTF POTJ EP1 CW OTC ROTS Saga 30AC (05 Dec 2015)

Post by Quinn81 »

I would be interested in saga scorch? How much to get to Palmerston North?
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
Sunstormer
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Sunstormer »

Quinn81 wrote:I would be interested in saga scorch? How much to get to Palmerston North?
Thanks for the interest! A single figure to Palmy would be $8.50 with ParcelPost Tracked. But I could probably fit a half a dozen or so other figures or a couple of small items into the same package for the same postage cost. Perhaps there's other items you might be interested in? Please let me know either way :)
Yr1977
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Yr1977 »

Dont happen to have a saga landspeeder for sale do you?
Sunstormer
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Sunstormer »

Yr1977 wrote:Dont happen to have a saga landspeeder for sale do you?
Ah, don't think I do unfortunately :( Sorry I couldn't be more help
Bazzack
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Bazzack »

Impressive collection!
Definitely a few items I'll be after. Starting with the Macquarie R2/C3PO.
I'll have a better look tomorrow.

Don't suppose you have Jacen and Jaina Solo hiding anywhere ;)
Sunstormer
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Sunstormer »

Bazzack wrote:Impressive collection!
Definitely a few items I'll be after. Starting with the Macquarie R2/C3PO.
I'll have a better look tomorrow.

Don't suppose you have Jacen and Jaina Solo hiding anywhere ;)
Thanks for the kind words :) Unfortunately, I don't have a Jacen or Jaina Solo as that was around the time I started to get out of Star Wars collecting :(