Indication of interests/pre-order for Star Wars Space Opera

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
L1ng
Cadet
Cadet

Indication of interests/pre-order for Star Wars Space Opera

Post by L1ng »

I got this set of the Space Opera collection in Japan and I think it's not available in NZ. I'm totally in love with this because each individual character can link up and just pressing the button on one of them will start the symphony!

Each character comes with 3 signature songs by maestro John Williams (rendered in a suitable midi form) and can be toggled with a press of a button; for example, the Dark Side of the Force features the Imperial March, and the Light Side will feature the main title theme of Star Wars - regardless, out of the total 3 per character, they will have 2 individual tunes. As well, the characters will voice out 3 of their famous lines with another button, as a nice intro into the song and dance routine.

The most prominent feature though, is that each Star Wars Space Opera character can sync with each other, and the more you collect, the higher the chance you have to see this amazing set piece featured in the video here:

[youtube]Yy55nesHW1s[/youtube].

It's even more amazing that for whichever character is taking the lead, they'll have a different dance pattern compared to the others!

I'll be going to Japan in December again and will return to Welly on 1st March. So I'm trying to see if anyone would be interested in this and I can do a pre-order? A set of 6 different characters sells for $320, a set of 5 storm troopers sells for $280, individual figure for $60 each.

Payment terms: deposit of 50% to be made before orders will be confirmed. remaining 50% to be paid on collection.

In the meantime, have a look at what these guys can do!

[youtube]cpPaByY8H14[/youtube]

[youtube]aMAAAtf6tz4[/youtube]