WTB: Pizza Hut Star Wars Toys

This section is for member-to-member 'for sale', 'wanted to buy' and trade listings for Star Wars collectibles and merchandise
Forum rules
The following prefixes are recommended for topic titles.
FS: For sale
FT: For trade
FA: For auction (eg, link to TradeMe auctions)
WTB: Wanted to buy
WTT: Wanted to trade
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

WTB: Pizza Hut Star Wars Toys

Post by Archon Revuge »

I’m currently going back and trying to complete various sets of items in my collection. I’ve been fortunate enough to obtain full sets of the New Zealand KFC, Burger King and McDonalds Star Wars promotional toys since 1997, however my luck with Pizza Hut merchandise hasn’t been so good.

Currently I’m looking to buy the following:

1. Any of the toys from the 1997 Pizza Hut Star Wars Special Edition promotion (the Han Solo in Carbonite, C-3PO, Death Star and Millennium Falcon games).
2. The Darth Vader and C-3PO cups and toppers from the 1997 Pizza Hut Star Wars Special Edition promotion.
3. The Sebulba, Jar-Jar and Podracer toys from the 1999 Pizza Hut Star Wars: Episode I promotion.

My Death Star toy from the 1997 KFC Star Wars Special Edition promotion is also currently sans TIE fighters. So if anyone has any of these (or, alternatively, another Death Star with TIE Fighters) I’d be keen to hear from you.

PM me if you think you might be able to help.
kmcan
Cadet
Cadet

Re: WTB: Pizza Hut Star Wars Toys

Post by kmcan »

Hello!

Are you still looking for the Pizza Hut/KFC Star Wars Toys? I have the toys in their original sealed boxes as well as the cups and toppers.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a complete list of what I have available.
Archon Revuge
High Colonel
High Colonel

Post by Archon Revuge »

Absolutely! It'd be great if you could PM me a list of what you have available.

Welcome to the boards!
kmcan
Cadet
Cadet

Post by kmcan »

Will do! Thanks!
MattG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MattG »

I don't want to hijack your thread too much Dan, but if either of you happen to have the time, at some point, I'm trying to finish up an article on the Pizza Hut '99 promotion, and have put a call out for photos here. :)